Skip to main content

Creamy Pumpkin Pie

Hey there friends!

All my pumpkin pie fans out there will love the rich creamy texture of this pie & the faint coconut flavor is a surprise twist for those who aren't regularly pumpkin pie fans. It's a slightly sweeter & creamier version that may just win over any pumpkin pie skeptics, lol ;)  This yummy pie was a huge hit today after our Thanksgiving meal & has already been requested for the next holiday ;)  

Ingredients: 

  • 1/2 cup cold milk
  • 1 package (6 serving size) vanillla instant pudding & pie filling
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger & 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice)
  • 1 cup canned organic pumpkin
  • 2 1/2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (* I use coco-whip to add the slight coconut flavor 😊) 
  • 1 Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust
Directions:
  1. In a large bowl beat milk, pudding mix and spice with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick.) Whisk in pumpkin. Stir in whipped topping. Spread in crust.
  2.  Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set. 
  3. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator. 
* Yields 8-10 servings

Enjoy! :)

~K

As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts, alterations or suggestions in the comments & have you connect with me on instagram at: thishomeschoolerslife :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel tips for Glacier National Park: during the Covid-19 Pandemic & post pandemic

  “ Wander here a whole summer, if you can.   Thousands of God's wild blessings will search you and soak you as if you were a sponge, and the big days will go uncounted. (John Muir) Hello friends, I'm so glad you're here to join me in "The Joy of Travel" series, part 3: Glacier National park is a special place for my family, it is filled with wonder and awe at the majestic beauty that surrounds the entirety of the park & the incredible creativity of our creator. The park is surrounded by the most amazing peaks of stunning glaciers, the Rocky mountains and Clark, Lewis and Livingston ranges, with the highest peak being Mount Cleveland. Upon driving into the park visitors are met with gorgeous views that will delight any mountain lover at first glance of the stunning Lake McDonald, flanked by glaciers & all throughout the breathtaking drive along the famed "Going to the Sun" road. There are numerous stops along this amazing highway that is carefull...

Comprehensive Homeschool Resource List:

  Hello friends,  When I first began homeschooling I remember feeling so overwhelmed with all the choices, the stress and pressure of not knowing where to start and not wanting to make the wrong decisions or miss anything important. It was so much to try and sort through and I didn't know which direction was up. Thankfully I had several friends who had been homeschooling for several years share some of their wisdom with me, gave me tips and pointers and helped answer my questions. That was so invaluable to me as a newbie to homeschooling and I will always be so appreciative of their advice, encouragement and their time. It is my hope that this blog will be like a good friend to turn to when you are feeling stressed and overwhelmed and need somewhere to turn to find some advice and encouragement. I don't have all the answers and I don't know all the tricks, tips or cool home-school hacks but I can share what I've learned from my experiences with you and hope you will fee...

Excellent & affordable math program for kiddos: A+ Interactive Math

 Hi friends,  I want to tell you about this great math program I've discovered that's beneficial for both homeschool & public school students alike. If you have a kidddo that is struggling a bit in math, perhaps they have a bit of a love/hate relationship with the subject, struggle to grasp math concepts, finds some topics confusing or just plain out "doesn't like math", I think this program could be a perfect fit for them. With  A+ interactive math your kiddos have access to the math help they need & you have the key to a wonderful resource that will help you both achieve your math goals and give you some peace of mind knowing your kiddos are getting assistance that will help them thrive in math. They provide a multi sensory, all encompassing program that easily caters to children of all learning abilities & those with special needs as well by incorporating multiple learning styles. The owner/creator, Vinod spent years researching the best methods f...