Skip to main content

The best Cookie & Cream cookie recipe


Hi Friends, 


Today I'm sharing one of my families all time favorite, go to delicious desert recipes. My kids love a warm cookie that's fresh from the oven as much as anyone but this special recipe for cookie & cream cookies is one of their most requested cookies any day of the week ;) 

My hubby isn't a huge chocolate fan so chocolate chip cookies area  rarity in our home. The first time I tried this recipe my family was in cookie heaven and I knew we had found a winner. I'm sure it will quickly become one of your favorite go to desert recipes as well. :) 

Recipe:

** Preheat oven to 350 degrees

* 1 cup butter, softened

* 1/2 cup brown sugar

* 1/2 cup sugar

* 1 (4.2oz) package of Oreo Cookies & Cream pudding mix

* 2 large eggs

* 1 tsp. vanilla extract (I love to use my homemade pure vanilla extract)

* 2 1/4 cups flour (I use organic unbleached flour, but any all purpose flour will work)

* 1 tsp. baking soda

* 1 cup white chocolate chips

* 15 Oreo cookies coarsely crushed (big chunks) 

1) Using a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugars together. 

2) Add in pudding mix & mix until well blended.

3) Add egg, vanilla and mix well. 

4) Add the blour & baking soda and continue mixing. 

5) Stir in white chocolate chips (could use chocolate chips if preferred) & Oreo 

cookie chunks. 

6) Drop cookies by rounded teaspoonfuls (can use a cookie scoop) onto a greased cookie sheet. 

** Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden on top and slightly soft to touch. Remove from pan and place on cooling rack to set/firm  (or enjoy right out of the oven while they are warm) 😊

*Yields 2 dozen give or take depending on how large you make your cookies


These cookies are a great crowd pleaser and have always been a huge hit at any gathering I've brought them to. * They also freeze well and are great as a frozen treat :) 

 Happy baking friends!

~K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The journey that brought me to homeschooling: part II

Hi friends, Today I thought I'd share about our journey to homeschooling with you. I've had a few inquiries on my Instagram account about what got me into homeschooling lately and I'd love to take you on the journey with me while I reminisce :) So lets go back to the beginning, a little over 9 years ago my kiddos and I were living a completely different life. We were barely hanging on by a thread and just trying to survive another day. That's life, living with an abusive alcoholic and meth addict. I am so grateful and beyond thankful to say that my kiddos and I are survivors of domestic violence/abuse and that we are here, thriving and living an incredible life. One that God has brought so much restoration and healing to, we are safe, happy, healthy and loving the life we are privileged to be living. If you or anyone you know happens to be in a horrible situation, living with a violent partner I encourage you to seek help when it's safe for you/them to do so and t

Travel tips for Glacier National Park: during the Covid-19 Pandemic & post pandemic

  “ Wander here a whole summer, if you can.   Thousands of God's wild blessings will search you and soak you as if you were a sponge, and the big days will go uncounted. (John Muir) Hello friends, I'm so glad you're here to join me in "The Joy of Travel" series, part 3: Glacier National park is a special place for my family, it is filled with wonder and awe at the majestic beauty that surrounds the entirety of the park & the incredible creativity of our creator. The park is surrounded by the most amazing peaks of stunning glaciers, the Rocky mountains and Clark, Lewis and Livingston ranges, with the highest peak being Mount Cleveland. Upon driving into the park visitors are met with gorgeous views that will delight any mountain lover at first glance of the stunning Lake McDonald, flanked by glaciers & all throughout the breathtaking drive along the famed "Going to the Sun" road. There are numerous stops along this amazing highway that is carefull

The best Instagram-worthy murals in Savannah

  Howdy friends, I'm so glad your here! Join me while we check out some of the awesome murals in Savannah Georgia.  If you're anything like me you love art, a good mural & finding the best, most unique ones in a large city. On my recent travels to Savannah Georgia I scoped out a plethora of murals that I know you're going to love. Check out several of my favorites below and be sure to like, save and follow along for more murals, hidden gems and travel insights from around several of the USA's top cities. One of our absolute favorites was the:   Welcome to Savannah   mural located on: 611 West Oglethorp Avenue (Shown in photo above). It is on the back side of the Thunderbird Hotel and easily accessible. It just so happened that the parking garage we found was just a block away & as an added bonus it was on our way towards the historic River Street.  Another one of my faves and a must stop for any Pepsi fan is the:  Pepsi Loves Savannah  mural located at: 4009 Mon